I recommend measuring your little ones foot before ordering to ensure size accuracy. You can simply place your child foot flat on a piece of paper and mark a tick line at the top of their toe, and back of their heel. Then measure from the heel to toe on the piece of paper. Find your child's size by adding 1/4"-1/2" to their measurement. If you need a half size, please make note of it at checkout.
- 0-6 Months: 4"
- 6-12 Months: 4.75"
- 12-18 Months: 5.25"
- 18-24 Months: 5.75"
- 2T: 6.25"
- Larger sizes up to adult are available upon request. Please contact us before ordering since a small charge does apply to larger sizes.
- Standard: This sole option is ideal for newborns and babies that aren't crawling or walking yet. It is a solid color cotton that is simply meant to look cute.
- White Dotted Nonslip: This sole option is similar to what is on the bottom of footed pajamas. It is very grippy, and great for babies learning how to crawl and walk. Recommended for indoor use.
- Vegan Leather: This sole option is great for indoor or outdoor use. It is nonslip, but not as grippy as the dotted soles or rubber soles. It is available in black and brown, but can be colored upon request.
- Rubber: Most durable sole option and perfect for indoor or outdoor use. Very nonslip as well as water resistant.
- Don't have any fear when ordering those adorable light colored moccs! You can simply turn them inside out, throw them in your washing machine, and wash on a cold, low spin cycle. Air dry. Good as new!
- I recommend washing separately from other clothes in case there is color bleed onto other clothing.